Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Friends And Family Having Fun!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Good to meet y'all last weekend.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
yellotj
GJOC Member
GJOC Member

Good to meet y'all last weekend. Empty
PostSubject: Good to meet y'all last weekend.   Good to meet y'all last weekend. Empty25/07/11, 03:15 pm

Greetings from Cleburne. I got to meet Mike and Sonny at RTT Saturday during Jason's birthday run and wanted to get on over here to keep up with what's happening in our neck of the woods. Tolar was a lot of fun and we're looking forward to hitting the trails again once it cools down.

Oh, and the name's Mike, so I think that makes four or five here now! Haha!!
Back to top Go down
mb817
GJOC Member X
GJOC Member X
mb817

PostSubject: Re: Good to meet y'all last weekend.   Good to meet y'all last weekend. Empty25/07/11, 09:58 pm

Thanks Mike glade you found us we doint us this as much as facebook so look us up on facebook .
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_160948570615879&ap

Back to top Go down
kf5fvs
GJOC Member X
GJOC Member X
kf5fvs

PostSubject: Re: Good to meet y'all last weekend.   Good to meet y'all last weekend. Empty25/07/11, 11:06 pm

But would actually like to get this thing going. I enjoyed it last weekend Mike and hope to do it again. Its nice having this in our back yard we gotta spread the work so we can keep it going!
Back to top Go down
yellotj
GJOC Member
GJOC Member

PostSubject: Re: Good to meet y'all last weekend.   Good to meet y'all last weekend. Empty26/07/11, 06:01 am

I'd love to see this board get going, too. I've enjoyed everything about LSJC except that I can't ever make their club functions b/c they're so far north. We went to the TX-DFW meetings a few times, but that was a drive too. Hopefully this will stick and grow as Tolar does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good to meet y'all last weekend.   Good to meet y'all last weekend. Empty

Back to top Go down

Good to meet y'all last weekend.
Page 1 of 1